Friday, December 11, 2009

warm Holiday wishes...

Hi Everyone!


Happy Holidays to you!


Thank you all so very much for shopping with me!


I am going to be listing some lovely jewelry today!

Most importantly

** Please be sure to check out the AUCTIONS tonight!

... they will be starting at 11 pm EST instead on 10!


the auctions will end in either 3 or 5 days to get to you just in time for the holidays!


Love me two times elves are packing and shipping several times a day!


Also, have a look at the eBay store inventory many items are coming to and end and will not be re listed, if there is something you have had your eye on please make an offer and I will do all I can to make it yours!


Cheer Angelina


and warmest holiday wishes to all!





press here to holiday shop ~from home.....

No comments: